January 29, 2022

Columbus Post

Complete News World

Snakes in Maryland, USA: Unexpectedly the house caught fire

Montgomery County Fire Department spokesman Pete Piringer tweeted Friday that the homeowner is believed to be too close to the flammable coal ignited to create smoke in the basement. The house was completely destroyed by a massive fire on November 23. People were not injured. 75 firefighters are engaged in extinguishing the fire.

Byrninger told the Washington Post that snakes can be non-venomous peanuts. They may have been innumerable at home. But only the remains of a snake were found in the ashes. Another snake was found alive.

See also  Two years after epidemic - "leisure time": WHO prepares for a corona break - News